The ANSO Fellowship 2021 is open for application now. The deadline for this year is extended to June 30th 2021, 5pm GMT+8:00.
3.1 Required materials
Your application should include the following:
Fill out the Application Form for ANSO Visiting Fellowship, making sure that all requested information is provided.
2) Cover letter
A short letter outlining the rationale for why you wish to spend time at the mega-science facility. This should include information about your planned research program, the benefits the fellowship will bring to your on-going research.
The research proposal should specify clearly the research question of the proposed research and give details about the analytical framework, literature and methodological approach to be followed. It should also explain how the proposed research relates to the applicant's past research and publications and should normally not exceed 5 pages.
4) Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
5) Recommendation Letter. Two letters are required, which should be sent by referrers.
3.2 Selection Criteria
1) Contribution to ANSO’s goals of:
Improving the research capacity on specific topics
Enhance the academic collaborations with scholars and institutions worldwide
Strengthening the scale, profile and impact of ANSO research
Training the young talents with outstanding capabilities and potentials
2) Potential to significantly enhance sustainable academic collaborations aligned with these goals
3) Future devotions to the development of mega-science facilities.
4) Capacity of catalyzing additional relations and collaborations with international organizations and top-level instates。
3.3 Step-by-step Application Guideline
1) Prepare all materials listed in 3.1;
2) Submit your application package to the contact person/office of the mega-science facility for review.
3) Final decisions will be made after reviewing and balancing of region, gender and research fields. The Fellow list will be released on ANSO’s official website.
Note: Applicants who won sponsorship from PIFI program are not eligible for the ANSO Fellowship of the same year.
4.Facility Information and Contacts
Please send your application material package DIRECTLY to the contact person/office of the mega-science facility you want to apply for before June 30th 2021.
ANSO Secretariat (overall program management):
NOTE: DO NOT SEND THE MATERIALS TO THE ANSO SECRETRIAT！
Mega-science Facilities (application material collection and facility management):