ANSO Collaborative Research
Scientific Research Orientations: Climate Change and Adaptation, Natural Disaster, Water Resource and Water Security, Air Pollution and Human Health, Ecosystem and Biodiversity, Combating Desertification, Energy Security, S&T Policy and Strategy on Sustainable Development, and Big Data.
Human Well-being Orientations: Agriculture and Food Security, Public Health, Poverty Alleviation, Disaster reduction, and Technology Transfer.
ANSO-CAS Collaborative Research (9)
- The Forecast Released by the ANSO-MISSPAD Project in May 2022 Shows that Most Part of South Asia Will Get More Precipitation than Usual This Summer (June-July-August)
- ANSO MISSPAD Project Predicts A Normal Summer in Indo-China Peninsula and Less Precipitation over Indo-China Peninsula and Much More Precipitation over Maritime than Usual
- ANSO-MISSPAD Project Predicts a Hotter Summer in Central Asia, with More Rainfall in the Southern Part of Central Asia
- AIR Holds Online Workshop on Application of CropWatch for Agricultural Monitoring in Nigeria
- Using CropWatch to combat food insecurity at developing countries
- Rice production of Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam increased by 320 thousand...
- Severe drought occurred in the cultivated area of the Mekong Basin from February to April 2020 By the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Online Training Workshop on Geospatial Information Applications for Agricultural Monitoring in Lower Mekong Basin Countries
- China-Kyrgyzstan Cooperation in Science and Technology: Distributed Water Purification System Guaranteeing Drinking Water Safety in Rural Areas of Kyrgyzstan
- ANSO Assisted Kyrgyzstan in Drinking Water Safety Management----"Training Course for Water Purification Equipment Operating and Maintenance Personnel" Successfully Held