Dr. ZHAO MinyanProgram officer, ANSO Secretariat；Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO)；Institute of Tibetan Plateau Research (ITP)
No.16 Lincui Rd Chaoyang District Beijing 100101, China.
- 2014-2017:Doctor's Degree, Institute of Geographical Sciences and Natural Resources Research (IGSNRR), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
2012-2013: visiting scientist in University of British Columbia and Guelph University, Canada
2003-2006:Master's Degree, Southwest Forestry University(SWFU)
1999-2003:Bachelor's Degree, Southwest Forestry University(SWFU)
- Work Experience
- 2019-current: project manager of ANSO Secretariat
2017-2019: postdoctoral researcher, IGSNRR of CAS
2006-2017: associate professor, postgraduate supervisor ,SWFU;Director of International Center for Environmental Interpretation and Education
- 2019: excellent director, Postdoctoral Fellowship of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
2018: excellent expert of science popularization, China Forestry Society
- Research Grants as PI in Recently 5 years
- 2019-2021: National Nature Science Foundation of China (NSFC), 41801220, PI.
2019-2020:China Postdoctoral Science Foundation(CPSF),2018M631559, PI.
2014-2017: State Forestry Administration of China (SFA),2015-32R, PI.
- Dr. Zhaominyan is the Program officer in the division of Science Planning and Consultation of ANSO Secretariat. She got her PhD and as a postdoctoral researcher worked in the Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, CAS. Her research focuses on region sustainable development, protected areas management. She is the nature education specialist for the Chinese National Committee for Man and Biosphere Programme, UNESCO, and also for the National Forestry and Grassland Administration of China. From 2006-2017, she served for Southwest Forestry University as associate professor and the director of International Center for Environmental Interpretation and Education. She was the first interpretation trainer of National Association for Interpretation (NAI) in China. She has published more than 50 papers in journals of English and Chinese, carried on some projects from China National Natural Science Foundation, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, State Forestry Administration of China, and so on.
- Selected Publication
- 1.ZHAO M Y, Dong S C, Wu H C, Li Y, Su T W, Xia B, Zheng J, Guo X, Key impact factors of visitors' environmentally responsible behaviour: personality traits or interpretive services? A case study of Beijing's Yuyuantan Urban Park, China [J]. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research. 2018, 04. https://doi.org/10.1080/10941665.2018.1493518..
2.Zhao M Y, Dong S C,Xia B, Cheng H, Li Y, Li Z H, Zheng J, Development patterns and cooperation paths of tourism industry within the China–Mongolia–Russia Economic Corridor[J].2018 IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Sci.190 012067 , doi :10.1088/1755-1315/190/1/012067.
3.Zhao M Y, Dong S C Li Y, et al. Interpretation System model of National Forest Parks in China[C]. Proceedings of the XII international scientific conference. Ulan-Ude: Publishing House of the Buryat Scientific Center SB RAS.2017: 262-267..
4.Zhao M Y, Harshaw H W, Li Y, et al. Interpretive satisfaction of Chinese visitors at the Southern Sichuan Bamboo Sea: Importance-Performance Analysis approach[C].International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management. IEEE, 2016:1-6..
5.Zhao M Y, Harshaw H W, Dong WY, et al. Visitors' Satisfaction with Interpretive Services at the Southern Sichuan Bamboo Sea, China [J]. Journal of Interpretation Research.2015, 20(1), 59-65..
6.Zhao M Y, Dong S C, Li Y, Li ZH,XIA .Forest Ecotourism Development and Countermeasures in western China[C].Proceeding of the international Scientific and Practical Conference. Ulan-Ude: Publishing House of the Buryat Scientific Center SB RAS.2017:77-79..
7.Li Y, Zhao M Y, Guo P, et al. Comprehensive evaluation of ski resort development conditions in northern China [J]. Chinese Geographical Science, 2016, 26(3):401-409..
8.Xia B, Dong S C, Zhao M Y, Li Z H, Li F J, Li Y, Cheng H. Analysis of economic efficiency and eco-efficiency of Chinese star hotels based on SBM model [J].2018 IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Sci.190 012066 ,doi :10.1088/1755-1315/190/1/012066.
9.Dong Suocheng, Zhao Minyan, Wang Zhe, Cheng Hao, Qi Fangming, Li Yu, Li Zehong, Li Fei. National Security Situation Assessment and Countermeasures along the Belt and Road Initiative [J]. Chinese Journal of the Academy of Sciences, 2016, 31(06): 689 -696.(in Chinese).
10.Dong Suocheng, Zhao Minyan, Guo Peng,Shi Guangyi, Li Yu, Li Zehong,Wang Junni, Zhu Shaoqing. Development Model and Countermeasure of "One Belt, One Road" Ecotourism Belt[J].Chinese Journal of Academy of Sciences,2016,31(06):647-655.(in Chinese).
11.Li Yu, Zheng Ji, Jin Xueting, Wang Zhe, Li Zehong, Zhao Minyan, Huang Yongbin, Dong Suocheng. Comprehensive Evaluation and Countermeasures of Investment Environment of"One Belt and One Road"[J].Journal of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2016, 31(06):671-677.(in Chinese).
12.Zhao Minyan, Dong Suocheng, Gao Ning, Li Yu et al. Study on the Construction of Environmental Interpretation Opportunity Spectrum in Metropolitan Forest Park: Taking Beijing as an Example [J]. Urban Development Research, 2018, 25(08): 10-14.(in Chinese).
13.Zhao Minyan, Chen Xinfeng. Development and Management of Forest Parks in China [J]. Scientia Silvae Sinicae,2016,52(01):118-127.(in Chinese).
14.Zhao Minyan, Ye Wen, Dong Suocheng, Li Yu, Guo Haijian. Research Progress and Localization Path of Chinese and Western Ecotourism Interpretation System[J].Progress in Geography,2016,35(06):691-701.(in Chinese).
15.Zhao Minyan. Discussion on the construction of the national park environmental interpretation system. Forestry construction, 2018, (05): 167-175. (in Chinese).
16.Zhao Minyan, etc. Theory and Practice of Environmental Interpretation System in Forest Park of China [M] . China Forestry Press.2019.06..
17.Associate Editor. Tourism Integration Development: Tourism Industry and Rural Construction [M]. China Environmental Press. 2015.12..
18.Editorial Board member. China Ecotourism Development Report. Responsible for the National Natural Education Analysis Report [M]. Science Press. 2018.06..
19.Editorial Board member. Theory and Practice of Suburban Forest Park. Responsible for the Theory and Practice of Natural Interpretation [M]. China Forestry Publishing House. 2016.06..
20.Editorial Board member. Theory and Practice of Suburban Forest Park. Responsible for the Theory and Practice of Natural Interpretation [M]. China Forestry Publishing House.2016.06..
21.Editorial Board member. Guide to Natural Experience Education Activities. Responsible for the Frontier Experiences of Foreign National Parks [M]. China Forestry Press. 2016.06..