Supported by the China-APEC Cooperation Fund Project, Tianjin Institute of Industrial Biotechnology (TIB), Chinese Academy of Sciences is going to organize a conference named “International Symposium on Innovation of Natural Product Resources of Traditional Chinese Medicine in the Asia-Pacific Region” during August, 26-28th, 2023 in Tianjin, China. The symposium will focus on the development and application of natural product and traditional medicine resources in the Asia-Pacific region, and invite international and domestic experts and scholars in related fields to introduce the latest research progress and discuss the new trends.
Further notice of the meeting is as follows：
1. Time: August 26-28th, 2023
2. Address: Crowne Plaza Tianjin Binhai, China (55 Central Avenue, Tianjin Airport Economic Area, Tianjin 300308, China)
Supporters: Department of International Cooperation, Ministry of Science and
China Science and Technology Exchange Center
Tianjin Municipal Science and Technology Bureau
Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO)
The Industrial Committee of TCM and Agriculture of WFCMS
Organizer: Tianjin Institute of Industrial Biotechnology (TIB), Chinese Academy of
Co-organizers: National Center of Technology Innovation for Synthetic Biology
HaiHe Laboratory of Synthetic Biology
COMSATS Joint Center for Industrial Biotechnology
University of Macau
CAS-TWAS Center of Excellence for Biotechnology
CAS Innovation Cooperation Center (Bangkok)
Institute of Subtropical Agriculture, Chinese Academy of Sciences
The International Institute of Functional Agriculture Science &
Well-known experts and scholars, entrepreneurs and outstanding young scholars from around the world in the related fields will be invited to give speeches, focusing on the following topics:
1) Synthetic biotechnology and innovation of natural product resources
2) Utilization and separation and extraction of natural products
3) Physiological and pharmacological activities of natural products of traditional medicine
4) Application of natural products of traditional medicine
5. Call for papers
Welcome experts and scholars to submit abstracts according to topics listed in Article 4 (including but not limited to). The format is shown in the attachment. Potential contributors could submit to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and copied to: email@example.com before July 30th, 2023 (a word document as the attachment, and the subject of the email should be named in the form of "Symposium + Name + Title"), or submit through the meeting website: https://inprtcm2022.casconf.cn/. The authors of the selected abstracts will be invited to give an oral or poster presentation. All the contents of the abstract will be regarded as non-confidential.
6. Meeting schedule (provisional)
7. Participants (up to date)
8. Registration and payment
1) Registration method
Registration QR code:
2) Registration fee:
Note: the registration fee only covers the charge of meals and materials during the meeting.
3) Payment method:
a. Public transfers:
Title of Account: Tianjin Institute of Industrial Biotechnology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Account No: 77111454900000020
Bank Name: Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co Ltd Tianjin Puji Subbranch
Bank Address: NO.158 Xisan Road Tianjin Airport Economic Zone Tianjin China
Branch code 310110000110; SWIFT SPDBCNSH080; IBAN SPDBCNSH080
Branch/Bank No. 022-24897612
b. On-site payment: Online bank, bank card or business card
a. Please attached the “Participants name + mobile phone number” when transfer accounts, or the registration will be considered invalid.
b. The registration fee will not be returned. Should you be unable to attend the meeting, a substitute delegate is welcome to attend.
9. Recommended hotel
1) Crowne Plaza Tianjin Binhai, China (55 Central Avenue, Tianjin Airport Economic Area, Tianjin). Telephone for room reservation: 86-22-58678888
2) Tianjin Airport Baiyun Hotel, China (90 West 2th Avenue, Tianjin Airport Economic Area, Tianjin). Telephone for room reservation: 86-22-60128888
3) Robin Hotel Tianjin, China (East Business Park, building E1, Tianjin Airport Economic Area, Tianjin). Telephone for room reservation: 86-13920801749
4) Grand Hotel Tianjin Binhai, China (82 West 2th Avenue, Tianjin Airport Economic Area, Tianjin). Telephone for room reservation: 86-22-24866014
Note: When booking the room, you can get discount after telling your participation to the meeting organized by TIB.
10. Contact information
Tongtong Bao (general and sponsorship consulting): 86-22-24828794, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yingying Feng (abstract submission consulting): 86-16622880127, email@example.com
Qianqian Chai (general consulting and visa invitation letter processing): 86-22-84861925, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yifei Feng (media support): 86-22-84861997, email@example.com
Welcome all guests to attend the meeting! Please pay attention to the follow-up notice for further arrangements!